You are cordially invited to attend the opening of the Degree and Annual exhibition AVA015 and opening of the new AVA Gallery, on Tuesday 13.6.2023 at 7pm, at Trubarjeva Street 5, Ljubljana. 7pm – Opening of the exhibition AVA015 at AVA-Academy of Visual Arts10pm – DJ Yanoosh at AVA Gallery Authors: Bad Artist, Julija Brajnik Volčič, Nika Gregorič, Teja Gregorič, Ronja HageTange, Youssef Hamza, Marija Klun, Jaka Komac, Ana Kovačič, Brina Krišelj, AgateLielpetere, Jaša Andrej Müller, Čarna Nikolić, Lara Papov, Kristina Paunovski, GajaPrinčič, Neža Rant, Luka Rep, Polina Shkolnikova, Sebastjan Skutnik, LaraSlekovec, Pia Sovinc, Anila Spahiu, Žiga Starc, Gea Stošicki, Iva SuhadolnikGregorin, Rina Zakrajšek, Mia Zigmund, Eva Zorjan, Ema Žičkar, Manca Žitnik Exhibition will be on display from 13.6-25.6.2023every day from 10am – 6pm
You are cordially invited to the opening of the Degree and Interim Exhibition AVA014 on Thursday 15th of June 2022 at 7pm at AVA-Academy of Visual Arts, Trubarjeva Street 5,
- AVA is a unique college for the study of visual arts, which provides a contemporary, interdisciplinary program with an international dimension.
- The study is in line with European and global trends.
- Superior education for creative professions in the fields of fine arts, theatre, film, video and photography or for continuing studies at the postgraduate level.
- Studying in small groups with intensive cooperation between student and tutor.
- Renowned international lecturers when they are also active artists.
- Excellent location in the centre of Ljubljana, a personal work space for individual studio work.
- The AVA undergraduate programme is nationally accredited and internationally valid.
The Academy of Visual Arts offers undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Conceptualisation of space
- Visual arts: contemporary visual practices and theories
Application deadlines for the academic year 2023/24
1. application deadline: February 22th – July 15th 2023
2. application deadline: August 15th – September 30th 2023
Erasmus+ is the EU programme to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe for the period 2021-2027.
The Erasmus+ program is aimed at improving the skills and employability of young people and modernizing education, training and youth work. The seven-year program has a budget of 14.7 billion euros, with which the EU wants more than 5 million Europeans to study, train, gain work experience or perform voluntary work abroad.
AVA under the Erasmus + program enables students to complete part of their study obligations and/or practical training at a partner institution or a company abroad. In the Erasmus + program, the following countries participate:
- members of the European Union,
- Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey and Macedonia.
The student can participate in the exchange for at least 3 months and not more than 12 months.