You are cordially invited to the opening of the Degree and Interim Exhibition AVA014 on Thursday 15th of June 2022 at 7pm at AVA-Academy of Visual Arts, Trubarjeva Street 5, Ljubljana. 15.6.2022-26.6.2022 Opening hours: Every day from 10am to 6pm AVA is celebrating it’s 15th anniversary. Authors: Natalia Berezina, Andreja Benedejčič, Ana Bizjak Julija Brajnik Volčič, Niko Čajić, Nika Červek, Iva Ferlinc, Nika Gregorič, Teja Gregorič, Youssef Hamza, Branka Jovanović, Marija Klun, Jaka Komac, Lara Papov, Kristina Paunovski, Nela Poberžnik, Gaja Prinčič, Sara Radulović, Neža Rant, Luka Rep, Polina Shkolnikova, Sebastjan Skutnik, Lara Slekovec, Pia Sovinc, Gea Stošicki, Iva Suhadolnik
- AVA is a unique college for the study of visual arts, which provides a contemporary, interdisciplinary program with an international dimension.
- The study is in line with European and global trends.
- Superior education for creative professions in the fields of fine arts, theatre, film, video and photography or for continuing studies at the postgraduate level.
- Studying in small groups with intensive cooperation between student and tutor.
- Renowned international lecturers when they are also active artists.
- Excellent location in the centre of Ljubljana, a personal work space for individual studio work.
- The AVA undergraduate programme is nationally accredited and internationally valid.
The Academy of Visual Arts offers undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Conceptualisation of space
- Visual arts: contemporary visual practices and theories
Application deadlines for the academic year 2022/23
1. application deadline: February 15th – July 15th 2022
2. application deadline: August 15th – September 30th 2022
Erasmus+ is the EU programme to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe for the period 2021-2027.
The Erasmus+ program is aimed at improving the skills and employability of young people and modernizing education, training and youth work. The seven-year program has a budget of 14.7 billion euros, with which the EU wants more than 5 million Europeans to study, train, gain work experience or perform voluntary work abroad.
AVA under the Erasmus + program enables students to complete part of their study obligations and/or practical training at a partner institution or a company abroad. In the Erasmus + program, the following countries participate:
- members of the European Union,
- Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey and Macedonia.
The student can participate in the exchange for at least 3 months and not more than 12 months.